Loading Software for Floating Dry Dock
General User Interface – CLOAD for Floating Dry Dock
- Automatic/manual generating the ballasting sequence to submerge/float the floating dry dock with/without docking vessel with preset limit for draft, heel, trim,stability and strength;
- Simulating the preset ballasting sequence;
- Connection with ballasting system including pump and valves to automatically execute the preset ballasting sequence;
- Loading computer could be on-line with level & draft gauging system, deflection measurement system,lasher range finder. Monitoring the tank/dock’s floating status, stability, strength during the ballasting progress;
- Input of docking vessel’s info for simulation.
- Define Docking Vessel data for auto ballasting calculation (including main particular, weight, cg, location and hydrostatic data).
- Define Docking Vessel data by directly loading 3D ship model.
FDD Loading / FDD
Simulating the ballasting sequence for launching vessel longitudinal / transverse lout-out condition. (considering the tide and pump rate)