When the registered ship might face emergent situation during operation such as in damage, grounding, fire, explosion etc, depending on the large on-shore based computer database system and the pre-established 3D model, Sea Control could provide rapid analysis and fast calculation of the vessel’s strength, stability and evaluate the risk of the oil outflow.
- Stability and strength of the vessel after damage and free floating
- Floating status of vessel after damage
- Stability in intermediate stages of flooding
- Danger of progressive flooding after damage
- Necessary tug capacity when grounded
- Estimate oil outflow
- Estimate the time for complete flooding after damage
ERS System is an integrated operation system. It constructs with client service sub system, engineer service sub system, project management sub system, client self-service sub system and repository sub system which can collaborate together.