CLOAD User Interface
- Switch between profile, plan views using convenient slide bar.
- Separate window for control of tanks and tank contents.
- Separate window for control of weights.
- Separate, fixed ‘Floating Status’ area for hydrostatic values.
- Handle intact and damage conditions.
- Permit different harbour water densities.
- Calculate visibility length and propeller immersion.
- Connect to on-board tank and draft sensors.
- Compare vessel condition with preset strength and stability limits.
- Create readily printable reports that can also be exported to any common word processing or spreadsheet program.
- Customizable alert system.
- Calculate air draft and draft survey.
- Specific functions to suit each type of vessel.
- 3D view of vessels’ hull, tanks and superstructure.
Computer hardware requirements:
- 1 GHz or faster Pentium;
- 1GB of RAM;
- 500mB Free Hard Disk Space;
- 512MB Graphics Card & SVGAMonitor;
- Internet Explorer version 8.0 or later;
- Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.